
I have added the navigation bar and photos to the second row (I took out the ones that I had as temporary ones and put photos that of projects I have worked on). For the navigation I was able to do it with css3 instead of having to make the tabs on photo shop. The code that I used for the tab was:
".tablist li a {
display:block;
padding:0 1em;
text-decoration:none;
border:0.06em solid #000;
border-bottom:0;
font:bold 0.88em/2em arial,geneva,helvetica,sans-serif;
color:#000;
background-color: #fef7ff;
webkit-border-top-right-radius:0.50em;
-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0.50em;
-moz-border-radius-topright:0.50em;
-moz-border-radius-topleft:0.50em;
border-top-right-radius:0.50em;
border-top-left-radius:0.50em;" I used additional css to do the hover and the current tabs different colors. I decided to have a five tab navigation. The tabs are "about" "websites" "print" "animations" and "contact." On the contact tab I would like to add a place where people can leave feedback so it is more interactive and so I can see what other people think about the site. I changed the background from red to black. I have gone through my html and made sure that I added all of the "alt" fields so that people who are visually impaired can hear what the photos are.
BLOG POST 6:
I watched several videos on youtube and several videos on hulu. On youtube before some clips were played they had commercials. That were ~30 seconds long. Hulu when you are watching tv shows they most of the time give you an option to watch one longer commercial or several shorter commercials played inbetween the show. I noticed that the Hulu videos tend to be much longer than those on youtube. This is because hulu is/was owned by NBC and so they had licencing to play full episodes and movies while youtube most often didn't have that copyright to play full episodes. Videos on youtube that were from tv shows were most often filmed by viewers(while they were watching it on tv etc) for instance one of the clips I watched was from the today show on Jersey shore, the person who posted it filmed it playing from their TV, it was very shaky in the beginning. Hulu had the actual episodes so they tended to be better quality.
No comments:
Post a Comment