Monday, April 18, 2011

Practicum-PatrickHechinger (3)

I have found it very hard to make friends on Snabbo. Senior citizens are very conservative when it comes to who they let contact them and none of them are accepting my alter-ego because they have no trust in random people on the internet. I did get friend requested from a woman named Barbara today but it appears as though she has some sort of part in the operation of the site and just did it out of courtesy. Her profile picture was unbelievably attractive but it unfortunately came from the 70's and I was disappointed when i saw the current Barbara. But I am still very much integrated into the elderly community through groups. I occasionally post on them and get responses back. Nothing of any particular significance has happened yet. The conversations are all very boring and seem to go no where.

No comments:

Post a Comment