Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Practicum-PatrickHechinger
I have finally finished my profile for www.snabbo.com which so far is the best form of a senior community I have found on the internet. It is for the baby boomer generation and it is a very functionable website. Everything is clean and easy and they try to avoid the facebook feel at all costs. In fact, it kind of reverts back to the original idea of facebook in which you simply join groups and discuss within that group. I am still waiting for six people to respond to my friend requests but I have created a likable, interesting alter ego so I am sure they will. I am currently giving people advise in the group for recent empty nesters since I have a lot of experience with that topic. SO far it is going well but I would like to have a little more interaction with people. I do really like that this site focuses on reconnecting. It gives you an extensive range of universities, schools, companies, and military groups to become a part of, thus making it easier to find people you once knew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment